Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker


Saturday, January 13, 2007

me in my bumbo


"mommy bought a 2nd hand bumbo for me cos i'm getting too heavy to be carried all the time! and it doesnt help when i hate being carried in the cradle position cos i cant see a damn thing - our ceiling's not exactly the sistine chapel type u know...

"but with the bumbo, i get to be upright all the time :D it's mighty comfy n i just loooooove sitting in it (i'm just saying this for mommy's sake cos otherwise she's gonna scold me for making her waste $$ again)."

... ethan

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger Ho-me said...

Ethan's mummy, looks like this is a good investment. Wanna get one for little Elkan as well. How much did you pay for this? Shall go post a WTB posting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home